JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
UTS (Universal Transportation Systems) is looking for friendly professional drivers. We service the tri-state region and surrounding counties, including Butler, Montgomery, Hamilton, Warren and Clermont. We provide non-ambulatory transportation for students, elderly, and special needs clients to and from school, work, doctors, etc. We are looking for qualified drivers who meet specific criteria as set by the contracts we hold with state, county and local agencies. Come join the UTS family and enjoy the benefits that set us apart from the competition – a generous bonus program and the opportunity to take the UTS work vehicle home, guaranteeing reliable transportation to and from work.
- Transports individuals or groups to desired locations safely and professionally in a timely manner.
- Obtains all required signatures on the manifest, verifies identification, and obtains consent to release child for pick-up/drop-off from parent and/or guardian.
- Stays in contact with the dispatchers and completes assigned tasks.
- Plans work assignments and equipment allocations to meet transportation and/or operational goals.
- Prepares, compiles, and submits reports on work activities, operations, production, and work-related accidents.
- Enforces and abides by safety rules and regulations.
- Participates in the training process with the driver trainer.
- Assists in keeping vehicles and equipment clean and fueled.
- Completes daily vehicle inspections as required.
- Utilizes tablets to stay informed of route schedules and changes.
- Reads maps, and follows written and verbal geographic directions.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Pass a background check – including FBI and BCI.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Pass a physical and drug and alcohol test.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations.
- $10.00 hourly
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance available
- Paid vacation
- Overtime Opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus
- Reliable Free transportation to and from work daily- Drivers can keep their UTS vehicles at their residence
- High school or equivalent